VICESTYLE EDITORIAL »BOY: ELLI« SHOT BY SAGA SIG FEAT. ELLI EGILSSON

© by Vice / Photography Saga Sig / Styling AC Bananas (aka Elli Egilsson) / Model Elli Egilsson

»My boyfriend Elli is an illustrator known as AC BANANAS and like me, he's from Iceland and also lives in London now. The first time I saw Elli he had black hair and I didn't really fancy him. Then he shaved it off and looked a bit like Justin Timberlake, so I fell in love. On our first date I was so shy that I didn't say a word. It was so embarrassing.

I love Elli, he's my soulmate. No one understands me like he does. He is the kindest person I have ever met and he respects everyone, it doesn't matter if it's an old lady, a 12-year-old, or a homeless person. He inspires me to be a better person.« Saga Sig

VICESTYLE Website
    Oct 9, 2011 0 COMMENTS / RANDOM POST / SHARE POST

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment