THE CQC x WESC x FATSARAZZI COMPETITION IS OVER! AND THE WINNER IS...

© by CQC

Dear readers, after a nearly perfect recovery I’m finally back with new eyes. Before the surgery I had dioptres of -8,25 (left eye) and -8 (right eye). Now my vision is between 100%–120% with zero dioptres! Sounds like everything worked fine, right?! ;)

Let’s talk about the competition:
Congrats to the winner and thanks to everybody for participating! The winner was picked by random using the Sequence Generator over on Random.org. Before I listed all entrants (ignoring double-entries) and assigned a number to every single participant. Winner of the competition was #99 (click here to see the results).

If you are the winner:
You will be informed within 24hours through Facebook. Please be thrilled and provide all details for shipment. ;)

If you are not the winner:
There can be only one! Good luck for future contests on CQC! ;D

Feels good to be back,
X Rob

CQC on Facebook
WESC Website
    Apr 10, 2011 2 COMMENTS / RANDOM POST / SHARE POST

2 COMMENTS:

M.L. said...

welcome back :)
<3

Miro said...

Oh my effin' god, I can't believe it's me! I have never won anything and that I win, it's something this nice. Absolutely brilliant! Thank you very much for organizing the lottery. Lot's of love for CQC! <3

Post a Comment