PLEASE VOTE FOR CQC AND GET THE CHANCE TO WIN... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!



Dear readers, the voting for THE CRAVAT AWARDS ends tomorrow. Thank you so much to everybody for your amazing support. It really means much to me. CQC is still in the running, but needs about 200 votes more to come first.

Unfortunately my biggest competitor SwipeLife is doing unfair competition with offering the chance to win an Apple iPad by voting for them. Weeks ago they copied parts of my voting graphic (top right) to create a »unique« SwipeLife banner and introduced their vote-buying under the pretence of a »Holiday Gift Series« (which means nothing else then getting the chance to win an iPad by voting for the awards). Since December 12th they don’t post anything new, just to make sure that everybody could see the last entry concerning the voting.

Isn’t it kind of embarassing that such a big website with a staff of 22 people (!) and advertising partners needs these methods to come first? Well on the other site isn’t it nice to see that CQC (an independent fashion blog hosted by only one person) seems to be such fierce competition…?!

I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for the voting but if CQC will lose against somebody that is so consciencless and unfair I’d be ok with that, because honesty is the best policy and I prefer losing fair-minded instead of winning in an unethical way.

THE CRAVAT AWARDS by EVERY GUYED
    Dec 23, 2010 13 COMMENTS / RANDOM POST / SHARE POST

13 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

While it is disappointing that swipelife resorts to such methods, cheerios mate - you're still / and always will be / no.1 in our eyes.

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU!!!
You're going to win.
EVERYONE VOTE!
I did

THISVIDEOISKILLINGME said...

CQC all the way!!!
XXX

Kevinchau said...

CQC you rock. I see swipe life as a mens' lifestyle blog, not a style/fashion blog.

Anonymous said...

CQC is truly amazing, love it!

Kikiss said...

"Fashion is ephemeral, dangerous and unfair." — Karl Lagerfeld. Hahahahaa !

I just voted for you. Good luck...

COÛTE QUE COÛTE said...

Thank you sooo much for your incredible support and thanks for the comments which made me smile from ear to ear. Merry Christmas!

Asilah said...

you'll always be the best menswear media blog in my eyes. merry xmas!

Néhémie said...

CQC definitely deserves to win. I voted for you and I'm telling other people to vote for you :)

http://www.sextapeandcigarettes.blogspot.com

ATELIER Nº 5 said...

I really love ypur blog!
For as you are the winner!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

CQC ALWAYS! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Brazilian fan forever.

R. Gratz said...

I hate that I didn't read this anytime sooner before the deadline.

Sneaky sneaky how SwipeLife is doing it dirty.

You're site is constantly inspiring me and the fact that YOU are the one behind such greatness is just BEYOND, MAJOR, and INSPIRATIONAL!

Continue the greatness. :D

www.RGRATZVM.com

follow me @aneclecticmind

Markus said...

@ R. Gratz:

same here..its a shame that I ven't read this earlier.

@CQC:
Ur site is awesome! At least u can consider urself morally superior to swipelife.

Post a Comment