NEW WAVE WOMEN’S EDITORIAL »GIRL TALK« SHOT BY JENS LANGKJAER / STYLED BY LASSE NORD



Maja Krag / Age 15 / Hometown Copenhagen, Denmark / Nickname Majsen / Best vacation The first time I went to Italy. / Last song stuck in your head »Telephone« by Lady Gaga & Beyoncé / Best Halloween costume The Little Mermaid when I was 8 years old. / Best childhood memory When my little brother was born, and when I got my first modeling job at 7 years old. / 5 songs you know all the lyrics to »Sexy Bitch« (David Guetta & Akon), »Memories« (David Guetta & Kid Cudi), »Endu en« (Nik & Jay), »Yoyo« (Joey Moe), »Jeg vil ha dig for mig selv« (Burhan G.)



Katrine Skovengaard / Age 16 / Hometown Gentofte in Copenhagen, Denmark / Nickname All my friends call me Kat / Best vacation A vacation to The Philippines in 2005, we went to a resort and stayed on a cruise for a week. / Last song stuck in your head »Baby« by Justin Bieber, I can’t get this song out of my head! / Best halloween costume It was when I was 10 years old, I think. I was a pumpkin! / Best childhood memory There have been a lot, but one of the best was when I was 11 and my mother came to me and my sisters’ badminton lesson and told us that we had won 15 kg of HARIBO candy. I was in heaven that day! / 5 songs you know all the lyrics to »Lemon Tree« (Fools Garden), »Don’t Stop Me Now« (Queen), »I Want It That Way« (Backstreet Boys), »Hurtful« (Erik Hassle), »Watcha Say« (Jason Derülo) – These songs make me smile.



Cathrine Nörgaard / Age 15 / Hometown Copenhagen, Denmark / Nickname Cat & Catty / Best vacation I was in Barcelona with my best friend Amanda, we were laughing the whole trip, from beginning to the end. / Last song stuck in your head / »If We Ever Meet Again« by Timbaland feat. Katy Perry / Best Halloween costume I only think I have dressed up for Halloween once, I was 8 and I was a thief with black and white stripes. / Best childhood memory I have so many great memories from my childhood. But it has to be something as simple as the summer holidays. NO school, travel (to NY, the best city in the world), having fun with friends and doing all the things you love to do! / 5 songs you know all the lyrics to I’m not really good at remembering the lyrics, my friends always laugh because I sing the words wrong! But I have a musical ear, so I know the melody to perfection.



Amalie Kaae Hartmann / Age 16 / Hometown Copenhagen, Denmark / Nickname Malle & Mouse / Best vacation My first time to Manhattan and I’d really like to go back soon! / Last song stuck in your head »Summer Boy« by Lady Gaga / Best Halloween costume I was a candy princess when I was little. I had a long dress covered with candy and a candy tiara in my hair. I was very popular in school that day! / Best childhood memory Laughing! Because every good memory from my childhood is when I laughed with the people I love and care about… / 5 songs you know all the lyrics to »Viva La Vida« (Coldplay), »Speechless« (Lady Gaga), »What Have I Done To Deserve This« (Pet Shop Boys), »Your Song« (Ewan McGregor) – And many other songs by Lady Gaga and Pet Shop Boys.



Cecelie Madsen / Age 14 / Hometown Vejle, Denmark / Nickname Cille / Best vacation My best vacation was a bus trip to Poland / Last song stuck in your head »Wonderwall« / Best Halloween costume A ghost costume my sister, cousin and myself once made. / Best childhood memory Going camping every other weekend on Langeland. / 5 songs you know all the lyrics to »Halo«, »I Want It That Way«, »More Than A Love Song«, »Kill«, »When You Were Young«



Anna Nicolina Fog-Jensen / Age 15 / Hometown Göteborg, Sweden / Nickname Nico / Best vacation Last year in Croatia with my friends and our mothers. / Last song stuck in your head »Alors On Danse« / Best Halloween costume A very big t-shirt covered in »blood« which said »The Sisters Corps« when I went as a Siamese twin with another girl. / Best childhood memory Every New Years Eve with my grandmother, who was very close to me, and we watched the fireworks from her balcony. / 5 songs you know all the lyrics to »Rewind« (Paolo Nutini), »Seven Nation Army« (The White Stripes), »Day And Night« (Kidi Cudi), »Fluorescent Happiness« (Arctic Monkeys), »Pursuit Of Happiness« (Kidi Cudi)


© by The Ones2Watch / Photography Jens Langkjær / 
Styling Lasse Nord / 
Hair & Makeup May Naes, Morten H. Kongsbak & Mette Bundgaard / 
Models at Scoop Models / 
Clothing Gestuz / 
Special Thanks to Sune & Anna at Scoop

THE ONES2WATCH Website
    Jul 5, 2010 1 COMMENTS / RANDOM POST / SHARE POST

1 COMMENTS:

Kristina said...

Thanks for postin that!! It's very inspiring, i think I will paint a picture with that in my mind. Especally from the second I will once take the poses!

Post a Comment