NAOKO OGAWA »DRAWING« SPRING/SUMMER 2010 WOMEN’S JEWELLERY COLLECTION



»For me, the creating this jewelry is a kind of ›drawing‹. On the body, I enjoy to ›draw‹ with some different kinds of materials. The ›drawings‹ are expressions of my feeling in daily life. The shape is keeping the asymmetrical balance, like my life.« Naoko Ogawa

This collection is based on the idea of simple and special items. Two different types of fine silver chain and some square or round silver rods create the beautiful asymmetrical line on your neck. The natural silver-colored line brings out the fine and elegant feminity in you. The black-colored line adds sharp chic to your feminity.

NAOKO OGAWA Website
    May 10, 2010 1 COMMENTS / RANDOM POST / SHARE POST

1 COMMENTS:

Charleston said...

I like the stripped down sci-fi vibe

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Post a Comment